20060719

UPDATE

It has been about two weeks since I have updated this site. There is a good reason. My unit spent the last 11 days in the field with strict no-cell-phone rules. Plus, there was no internet access. This was our second and last field training exercise. For me it was a week and a half full of driving Humvees in convoys, meeting some Iraqi people hired to teach us about the culture, and blistering hot and humid days. The bulk of our training is now done. Personally, my time in Indiana is runnig short. I leave Sunday for the Army Chaplain School at Fort Jackson in South Carolina. The Army Chaplain School website is http://www.usachcs.army.mil/. If you remember, I was there for six weeks last summer and I will be there another six weeks. If my memory is correct, I will graduate from the Army Chaplain School on September 8th and shortly after that I will go overseas. My unit will be going over hopefully only about 3 weeks before I get there. Just so you know, I will not be able to tell anyone exactly when I will go overseas but I will let everyone know of my whereabouts and activities whenever I can. In the mean time, my focus is to get through chaplain school.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?