20060803

Lesson #5

Having really short hair has its benefits. Advantages to having short hair: (1) I don't need a comb. In fact, I don't even know where I put my comb. (2) Shampoo is optional. Shampoos that have scents and conditioners are definitely a wast of time and money. A good bar of soap is "good to go" (Army for "it gets the job done"). (3) I save money on haircuts. All I need is a buddy with a set of clippers. (4) Short hair gives the impression that I don't care how I look. As a priest, it gives the message that I am not so concerned about worldly things. "Vanity of vanities. All things are vanity" (Ecclesiates). (5) I make short hair look good [I can hear your thoughts as you read this, "Yeah. Right"). (6) I am more aerodynamic so I can run faster [Once again, "Yeah. Right."] ****One setback to short hair: a sunburned head!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?