20070303

I am an UNCLE!

I recently recieved great news from home. My twin brother, Mike, and his wife Kathy have adopted a one month old boy named Zachary Aiden. This means that I am an uncle for the first time. To say that they and my whole family are excited would be a huge understatement. To say I am excited would be a huge understatement as well. One thing that I prayed (secretly) was that I would be an uncle by the time I got home. Well, I have gotten what I prayed for. Of course, I do not take any of the credit for this blessing of a new person made in the image and likeness of God entering our family. Once again, God has shown His generosity. Now the challenge is to help this child realize his identity as a child of God and be one with Christ for all eternity in heaven.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?